Sunday, January 23, 2011

CONFESSIONS OF AN UKAY-UKAY ARCHEOLOGIST PART2 THE MAKING OF A FILIPINA KAMIKAZE

It's class officer's election day. Got appointed as P.R.O. Yehey! I razzled-dazzled them with my smooth-talking yosi mouth. By the way we're only 21 including Sensei. I'm not the Noynoy Aquino Shiny forehead type.Neither Am I good at written exam. Better makeup for this guilty feeling of a tuition-free language program.煙を出して、これは私のtabacoです。 私はLSI-TESDAで勉強しています. I'm just a classroom P.R.O. there's a war in Korea. Midterm is on it's way. Exciting! Sensei Vina with her Okonomiyake cooking demo during the exam. Eureka! I have this great idea the "dreaded " Japanese Wedding Ceremony. We're low budgeted can't even afford to visit Japan for some culture immersion. Venue classroom reception Okonomiyake. San-san kudo rites I'll provide the sakazuki cups of the Japanese Emperor. I'ts a cultural relic. To the owner and those who will drink from this cup it brings luck.

LETTER DRAFT:  JAPANESE WEDDING CEREMONY WHICH WILL INCLUDE THE SAN-SAN KUDO RITES. IT'SA PROPER EXCUSE TO TASTE ALCOHOL AND GET DRUNK FOR SOME. WHILE THE TAKASAGO SONG IS BEING AIRED. SINCE WE HAVE 3 MALES IN THE CLASSROOM WE CONSIDER YOU AS SEX OBJECT!? EACH GROOM SHOULD HAVE 6 BRIDES. INCLUDING SENSEI. ANYTHING THAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER THIS EVENT WILL BE YOUR OWN FAULT YOUR OF LEGAL AGE. NOW ALL IN FAVOR PLEASE SIGN YOUR NAME. IF NOT,JUST CONSIDER THIS A JOKE OR BLAME IT ON KIM JONG IL. WISH YOU ALL HAVE FLATULENCE FROM EATING THE JAPANESE OMELLETE DAHIL YAN ANG HANDA NATIN.

Wednesday. Midterm arrived early that day with chopsticks in my hair.Garbed in puto bungbong colored jacket for P25, it's export overstock the colors even bled. Some gifts for my classmates. They are like family. We all share the same address "SAN", it's our classroom surname. How I love them all. "ANO ANG GUSTO MO PAKASALAN KITA? BWAHAHAHAHA!" it's our classroom V.P., I felt my heart was literally ripped out from my chest. In front of Daisy San. My mind went blank "BAKIT AKO LANG DAPAT PATI SILA, IF NOT THEN CONSIDER THIS A JOKE.". My finger pointing out to the letter draft. "KAY SENSEI NA LANG" he retorted."OKAY,THANKS." left as if I'm on lidocaine. Sensei and Ms. Classroom PRESIDENT were busy. He was second in command 37 yrs.,old. Hoping for a back-up and good, rational brotherly advise. REIGI O MAMO-RU DOKO DESUKA. For 3nights,this incident was stuck in my head like glue. Thinking who's right or wrong. Yes he is wrong.You gave me a crooked smile. I cried out my heart out on my pillow that evening. In the comfort of my own room. LESSON IN LIFE: Know your enemy. Everyday & Midterm is kamikaze day. Time to strategize for you to go HARA-KIRI. For revenge I dubbed thee "MR. CONSTIPATED"  you're a bully. A fate much worse than being "JOHN, MR. TAKUBETS"  perse. I swear to myself I'll make a profit out of you. This is one of them. KAKLASE NAMIN SIYA?

 FOR THOSE WHO WERE BULLIED INSIDE THE CLASSROOM AND WORKPLACE. PLEASE KINDLY PROOF READ ITSUMO EGAODE!

No comments:

Post a Comment