Friday, April 11, 2014

LILITH AND THE ASWANG FILIPINO PSYCHE2

 ATLANTIS,LEMURIA & ETC
FOR THE UNIFICATION OF SCIENE MAGIC AND RELIGION
LILITH AND THE ASWANG FILIPINO PSYCHE2
ONUM VERUM PULCRUM



TIKTIK CHRONICLES FREE MOVIE FROM YOUTUBE

FACTS  ARE MORE STRANGER THAN FICTION!
 BOURNE IDENTITY TOO: When Regina Met Sir Tony
LILITH AND THE ASWANG FILIPINO PSYCHE2
Aura Soma Equilibrium for Sir Tony Perez's smooth foot soles. I'm in awe it's baby smooth! He look 10 years younger after the mutya was implanted in his forearms by his Haring Bakal Utol. Followed by a fierce aswang(lycan in form of a big cat) wrestling match.I was so happy to see him safe and well in his house in Cubao.  I told Sir Tony for future aswang encounter he should mention my full name for protection. The reason a far off relative, a rumored aswang during the 1930's, Luena-Tablatin side of the family(Daram, Samar). Great grand pa caught him red handed leaning over the tapayan his drool flowing over the rim of the earthen jar. He wants to infect everyone!  Enraged, the man was beaten up and disowned . Banished from the barrio. The "cursed tapayan" was hurled to the ground into many pieces and buried. As told by late grandma Mama Ele Luena.  I wont't loose face on this issue . I'll just change face. Because  I faced my fears. It's because of my ancestors, I breathe and walk on Earth. Thank you.