Monday, June 23, 2014

IDOL!

Day 2, "Writing from The Heart," Public Affairs Office, Embassy of the U.S.A., at Bicol University, Legazpi City, December 11, 2012

Photo by Earl Epson Lim Recamunda
Sir Tony Perez Facebook Status: December 1,2012

Written By : Tony Perez
December 1, 2012 at 7:44pm · 

Regina came to visit this afternoon. She was in time to see Sun and Cyan in their new home. She brought me, as usual, another exquisite, antique, snuff bottle (this one depicts three men looking onto a checkerboard), and I must have four or five from her already, enough to fill a tiny etagere. She brought me apples and oranges too, and a violet vial of aura-cleanser. She asked me whether Ben still came to give me therapeutic massage; I replied that, since I'd been away too often, I didn't have time to have him come and give me one.
She then offered to give me a foot massage with the aura cleanser. (I never say no to such offers.) My God, it was the best foot massage I ever had in my entire life. Now I am sure that Regina was a geisha in a past life. I all but prevented myself from falling asleep on the couch.
We conversed about magick. Regina practices a kind of magick different from mine; the type that she employs is blood-based. I asked her to choose any three of my head cloths/scarves; of course she selected the witchiest.
The strangest thing is that Regina always knows when I am ill (not necessarily through facebook), and turns up with some kind of oil, unguent, or balm that soothes me, and at the right moment.
Unlike ·  · Unfollow Post
You and 4 others like this.

Regina Cieli Estrada Axismongol: GEISHA DIN & THANK YOU PO SA SCARVES SHOWED TO MY MAMA SPEECHLESS SI MUDRA!!
December 1, 2012 at 8:01pm · Unlike · 2
Regina Cieli Estrada Axismongol: SIR UNG FAERIE CRYSTAL QUARTZ SA U.S EMBASSY GUARD HOUSE I'LL DROP BY NAGLOLOKO UNG TAGGED NANDON UNG PICTURE
December 1, 2012 at 8:03pm · Unlike · 1
Tony Perez: No, I'm located at Seafront Compound. It's a bad idea to see me at work. Besides, the office manager will say, I'm out of town.


FEBRUARY 14,2013 LUPERCALIA*

I dropped by to visit Him
3 red apples Snowhite TEACHER'S DAY

"AN APPLE A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY"
For my favorite TEACHER in HARDKNOCKS UNIVERSITY.
A neolithic terra cotta bracelet gift for me!
From my real  FRIEND SIR TONY PEREZ
ThaNKS....YOU INSPIRE ME SIR
TO BE A BETTER PERSON EVERYDAY
MABUHAY PO KAYO!(LONG LIVE!)

Books by Sir Tony Perez 
By Patricia H. Kushlis
       BOURNE IDENTITY TOO:  WHEN REGINA MET SIR TONY ...BOURNE IDENTITY TOO:  WHEN REGINA MET SIR TONY ...BOURNE IDENTITY TOO:  WHEN REGINA MET SIR TONY ...BOURNE IDENTITY TOO:  WHEN REGINA MET SIR TONY ...
SIR TONY PEREZ AND ME
 MY FAVORITE BOOK AUTHOR ,SPIRIT QUESTOR FOUNDER & PHILIPPINE CENTENNIAL ARTIST.
I SECRETLY CALLED DAD MY ROLE MODEL. ONE THING IN COMMON, ABBA VER MIRANDA. SIR TONY'S   ADVISER IN THEOLOGY & STUDIED HERMENEUTICS IN MARYHILL QUEZON CITY . A TEACHER OF MINE IN BCF2011 ECHOES OF CHRIST, ICAM SAN CARLOS SEMINARY COMPLEX.