Wednesday, August 8, 2012

LSI-TESDA OUTBREAK:NIHONKI* 2014 UPDATE



Pandan Coffee Sharing Ceremony:



Mr. Constipated refused when I offered him a cup of  pandan coffee immunity booster. We all got SARS like flu from him. Even Sensei Vina!  My loving kindness and patience flew out of the window that day. Like a scene from "PARE TUMAGAY KA MUNA STREET BRAWL" . All I could do is sweetly smile at him. My face red with anger "YOU ARE NOT MY KIND", monotone reply. He should consider our well-being while studying. I went out of  LSI, headed to Santan Garden. Time-out  for everyone. Smoked a few sticks of Fortune. Staring at a santan blossom. It reminds me of our  Satcho in the Estrada household. Lilium Semele. She always puts my mind at ease.

Lilium and Me
Same thing happened in ICAM(Institute of Catechetics Archdiocese of Manila). I suffered pneumonia from joining a weight loss contest. I love my classmates the would be catechists, nuns and priests. Sneezed and coughed on my baby wipes and use alcohol. We're all safe from infection.  While listening  to our teacher, formator's lecture. Fr Nolan Que. He is quite lovable like Winnie the Pooh without " salawal". Dragging along the pulpit as he walks from one corner of the room. Soft, sound of his audible voice now, BOOMING,NOSTRILS ENLARGE: A SEMINARIAN EXCHANGING SWEET GLANCES WITH AN ASPIRANT!(AYAW GAD PAG GINARUTAY, MANUNULAY KAMO! FR. GOLLUM I DON'T KNOW MAYBE IT'S JUST ME , BUT THE WHOLE BCF2011 SAW IT.)
Father forgive me for I have sinned. I'm having  Zeq for a seatmate.
10:00 a.m. Father Nolan treats everyone snacks during our breaktime. Reminding me of his Jesus loves us. I gave you life sermon. Do not bite the hands that feeds you(own perspective). Hmmm...perfect alibi for me. I always asks for extra rice from my classmates. I'm their rice beggar. That's why I have to say I love you by the way to my Daddy Long Legs. I'm his ONUM VERUM PULCRUM in BCF 2011 Echoes of Christ. THERE'S A KIND OF THORN BIRDS GOING ON HERE?!
Mga alagang birds ni Father. Rosary Meditation  Garden.

CONSIDER THE PROFITABILITY OF SELLING THESE BIRDS AND FR. NOLAN'S SUNDOT KULANGOT ACTION FIGURE


                                                                                     MODEL 666

SPIRITUAL ABILITY: BILOCATION & PALM READING.
CASH AND CREDIT CARD ACCEPTED.





 JULY 12, 2012:Grade completion. I saw Fr. Nolan at the basement refectory kitchen entrance. He was sure glad to see me. BUHAY KA PA, BUHAY KA PA! I smiled and reached out for his hand to kiss. July 13, 2012 a laced (oxygen activated)package from my middle man in Japan was delivered in our house. I refuse to recieve. Red hematoma like wheal mark developed overnight and left a scar in my  lower forearm. I got irritated just by touching the package. Art sale breach of contract and IC3 complaint filed at Interpol Manila. Fr. Nolan's words saved me.

   
Scarred left forearm

*NIHONKI- Humurous historical account of how Japan came to be a nation. E.Papinot's summarization of chronological errors. Laugh-out loud, while reading.
Papinot, E. (1910). Historical and Geographical Dictionary of Japan. 1972 printing. Tokyo: Charles E. Tuttle Company. ISBN 0-8048-0996-8. Sabin, Burritt ( 2002) ...

NIHONKI UPDATE

CUNETA ASTRODOME 11/18/12: MY CIDG-CIS (SHARONIANS)OATH TAKING FUN

RCASS NEW ONLINE SHOP IMAGE


SAFER INTERNET DAY 2014: SEGMENT INTERVIEW PARTICIPATION 02/11/14

SIR HARRIS FAMA & ME 08/20/2014